What is HCG diet all about?
The HCG Diet plan will provide you with amazing results in your quest for weight loss. The diet plan comprises of 3 comprehensive phases which follow each other. A summary of the Three phases includes
- Cleansing (Phase 1)– This is done in preparation for the Diet
- Loading (Phase 1)– The first 2 days are designated for eating carb-filled and fatty food items. This also helps you overcome your cravings before getting into the diet plan itself
- Burning (Phase 2) – Depending on the personal goals, the user is restricted to consume 500 calories per day
- Maintenance (Phase 3) –Maintenance of the newly acquired weight is carried out with the help of 3 weeks sugar-free diet
Phase 1 (Cleansing and Loading): During this stage, you are supposed to eat foods rich in fats and carbohydrates. This helps prepare your body for the upcoming effects of HCG. For day 1 and day 2; you need to eat lots of foods with fats and carbohydrates. This also helps you overcome any cravings that you may have, and also includes eating all the unhealthy foodstuff that you were accustomed to before the diet plan. Click here for information on Phase 1 Recipes and Meal plan
Phase 2 (Burning): This stage requires you to restrict yourself to a low calorie diet with the continuation of the drops. This is the main stage and involves careful follow up of the diet plan. It is therefore important to have weight loss goal. This will help you keep focus toward achieving your weight loss. This phase should go for a minimum of 21 days and not more than 42 days. During the burning phase you must strictly follow the HCG diet plan for better results. Click here for information on Phase 1 Recipes and Meal plan
Phase 3 (Maintenance): This stage bounds you to stay away from the starches and take sugar free diet for 3 weeks. It is also vital in helping you stabilize your new weight as you also revert to your normal eating habits. Click here for information on Phase 1 Recipes and Meal plan
Points to ponder:
People with the following conditions must not adopt HCG:
- People with health concerns need to consult their physician before initiating any kind of diet including this one
- Women should begin this diet right after their menstruation or at least 10 days before the next cycle dates. This diet should not be started during or just before the periods
During the diet:
It is important to note the following during the weight loss plan
- Drops should be taken thrice a day. After 7 days, it is recommended that you skip a day before continuing then continue normally after that.
- Every morning weigh yourself. During the day, the weight fluctuates due to water retention; therefore the reflective weight is which you weigh yourself in the morning
Bathroom sale is considered to be the best for this purpose. This weighing machine has an attractive big back lit LCD display to offer clear visibility. Also as it is very sleek looking therefore it will not look bad in the bathroom.
HCG Meal Plan:
In order to achieve your weight loss goal, it is imperative that you stick to the diet plan. This also guarantees safe and permanent weight loss.
In breakfast only tea and coffee is allowed, as much as you want but WITHOUT sugar. On daily basis only one tablespoon of milk is allowed. In order to sweeten the tea or coffee you may use Stevia or Saccharin.
Lunch and dinner:
The following foods are allowed to be taken for lunch as well as dinner. You can always mix and match them to offer variety of food for you. For example you may have asparagus and grilled chicken for lunch and then for dinner you may treat yourself with fish and cucumbers.
- Meat (100 Grams)
- Fresh white fish
- Chicken breast
Note: Remove all the fat before boiling or grilling the meat
- Vegetables (One Serving)
- Green salad
- Red radishes
- One breadstick
- Fruit (one)
- Handful of Strawberries
- Half grapefruit
These food items can be taken twice a day
Seasonings and drinks:
Tea, coffee and plain water can be used all day long while in seasoning you can use salt, vinegar, pepper, mustard powder, garlic, parsley, basil etc.