HCG drops have attracted a lot of press over the past few years. Promising rapid results and weight loss with lasting effects, these homeopathic drops have become increasingly popular. Despite this, many people don’t know HCG drops exist, much less what they can do.
HCG, or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, is a hormone produced naturally by the female body during pregnancy. Its purpose during this time is to support the healthy development of the fetus. It’s produced at high levels (10,000 IU), which sparks an increase in Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH), which in turn influences the commencement of ovulation.
A new use, however, was soon discovered. In 1930, a British endocrinologist uncovered another application of HCG – reducing body fat in those looking to lose weight. Now, if used as part of a sustainable diet plan, it may help people lose weight without the need for heavy exercise.
HCG Drops For Weight Loss:
HCG is available via drops, injections, and pharmaceutical preparations such as pills.
For HCG powder to be converted into drop form to be absorbed by the human body, the liquid needs to be added. Liquid needs to be sterile, so bacteriostatic water is often used.
To mix injections or to create a dose of HCG drops, 125 International Units of HCG powder are taken and added to the water, mixed carefully. If purchased from a pharmacy with a prescription for HCG, this process will already be completed. Many choose to save money, however, by doing it themselves.
If you want to skip the review to try the best hcg drops available in the market, Then we suggest you look into the expert research product comparison before you buy one.
How Do HCG Diet Drops Work?
In its native form, the role of HCG within the body is to tell a woman she’s pregnant. In return, her body increases the production of fetal health-critical hormones, estrogen, and progesterone. After an initial 3 months, these HCG levels drop.
HCG diet drops work by communicating with the human hypothalamus – the section of the brain that, among other things, controls hunger. By suppressing the urge to eat, individuals can cut back on the amount of food they consume on a daily basis. Those who typically find willpower difficult when dieting may find HCG drops useful.
In addition to hunger suppression, HCG diet drops also mobilize fat. This means, while losing weight because of the caloric deficit caused by not continuously snacking, the human body will burn off the fat stored in an individual’s legs, face, chest arms, and stomach to convert it into energy.
Will HCG Drops Cause Hormone and Metabolic Imbalances?
Individuals taking HCG drops don’t have to worry about hormone or metabolic imbalances during treatment. The volume of the hormone within each drug is minuscule. The HCG diet provides a large enough quantity to boost metabolic rates within the body and influence the hypothalamus to begin mobilizing fat cells stored in abnormal locations, so individuals shouldn’t worry about imbalance.
What is the HCG Drops Diet?
A popular plan is to combine HCG with a regimented low-calorie diet. Those looking to see full results should avoid eating outside of this HCG diet plan.
There are 2 tiers of the HCG diet, engineered to offer targeted and consistent weight loss while working through the program. During the diet, users also need to take a steady supply of HCG diet drops to keep their hunger suppressed and fat cells mobilized.
Tier 1: Select Your Product
This is the pre-diet phase, where users work out and start taking the form of HCG they think will work best around their lifestyles. The main forms HCG are:
Tier 2: Kick-off the Low-calorie Diet
The next step is the diet plan, which usually consists of 500, 800, or 1,200 calories consumed a day. Sticking to this closely while continuing to take HCG may produce the desired weight loss results.
What are the Benefits of HCG Diet Drops?
The media around HCG diet drops has revolved around legalities and side effects, but the following potential benefits have been reported:
- Rapid Weight Loss: HCG diet drops claim to help you lose weight at a faster pace than traditional diet and exercise.
- Significantly Reduced Hunger: By reducing hunger levels, individuals can stick to a diet plan more easily.
- No Exercise Required: The HCG diet doesn’t require exercise, just dedication to the plan.
- Boosted Confidence: Individuals may see a positive change in the way they look and feel.
- Kind on the Wallet: Expensive supplements and gym memberships aren’t needed for the HCG diet plan – just the drops and a low-calorie diet.
- Forms Healthier Eating Habits: By closely following the 500, 800, or 1,200 calorie diet, HCG diet drops can help users to form healthier eating habits.
- Added motivation: The quick results HCG diet drops users may see can help boost their motivation to lose more weight.
HCG Drops Vs HCG Injections
The weight loss experience with HCG can involve dietary and genetic patterns, but the type of product you use doesn’t especially matter, as they both produce results.
An individual taking HCG shots alongside the HCG diet managed to lose 36lbs within 80 days. At the same time, an individual taking HCG diet drops lost 27lbs in the first 32 days, then a further 20lbs in the 30 days to follow. Both methods are effective, but if looking for faster results, HCG drops may be the best option.
Why Are HCG Drops Better than Shots?
There are several reasons HCG drops are better than HCG Injections:
- Affordability: HCG drops are significantly more affordable than HCG shots. Why? Because they’re not distributed by large pharmaceutical companies. Individuals buy concentrated HCG and dilute it themselves – it’s that simple. On the way, they save themselves a great deal of money.
- Comfortability: Unlike injections, HCG drops are completely comfortable. Rather than administering a painful injection several times a day, with drops, all they need to do is dose-up and administer sublingually (under the tongue).
- Accessibility: We’re all forgetful from time to time, but this isn’t an issue with HCG drops. Dieters can easily administer the required dose while on the go, making them a truly convenient option. The same can’t be said for shots, as finding a place to take an injection in public is far from simple.
The Best HCG Drops Of Jan 2018 are:
There are some HCG drop brands that are noticeably better than others.
- HCG Complex: U.S. pharmaceutical company BioSource Labs produces HCG Complex. They deliver a truly potent diet supplement by combining 11 ingredients known to stimulate the hypothalamus and mobilize fat cells.
- HCG Triumph: As the name suggests, HCG Triumph is one of the finest HCG drops manufacturers on the market. It combines high-quality ingredients with a unique loading and unloading process that uses an underlying low-calorie diet to maximize fat loss. You can read more about HCG Triumph here.
- HCG 1234: HCG 1234 still stands as the best-selling HCG drops brand in the USA. Reviews herald HCG 1234 as the weight loss antidote and the sheer number of repeat users flocking to buy more stand to show the results individuals may see from it. HCG 1234 doesn’t even require a rock-bottom calorie diet. Individuals can see results from the HCG drops while consuming 1200-1500 calories daily.
The Side Effects of HCG Drops That You Should Know:
HCG drops are an intensive diet treatment. As a result, people often experience side effects. Some of the more common side effects reported by HCG drop users include:
- Swelling of the feet and hands
HCG boosts the body’s metabolic rate, which in turn causes dehydration. As a result, the above symptoms may be remedied by maintaining adequate hydration levels.
Are HCG Diet Drops For Weight Loss Legal?
Because of the above side effects and the dangers HCG can pose if taken by pregnant women, the FDA has yet to approve HCG for over-the-counter sale.
The FDA has also banned the sale of homeopathic HCG drops, as they haven’t been approved has over-the-counter HCG supplements for weight loss, either. Although users of HCG diet drops may experience rapid results, there are no longitudinal studies into their effectiveness recognized by the FDA.
Homeopathic HCG is like pharmaceutical HCG, but certain steps have been taken during its creation to reduce the chance of the above side effects being experienced. Instead of targeting fat cells, homeopathic HCG diet drops work with the body to promote weight loss. As part of a regimented diet, homeopathic HCG drops may produce significant results.
Where Can You Buy HCG Diet Drops?
Although not FDA-approved, HCG drops can still be purchased online, with 100% money-back guarantees offered if users aren’t satisfied with the results.
If you’d like to see if HCG drops can work for you, try them today.
Few frequently asked questions to look before trying drops:
- How Long Should HCG Drops be Taken For?
The ideal period of time to consume HCG drops for is between 26-43 days for the first round of the HCG diet.
- How Quickly Do Results Appear?
Individuals combining HCG drops with a regimented HCG diet can expect to see results appear within the first 14 days.
- Are There Any Foods to Avoid?
Yes. Individuals taking HCG drops should avoid foods high in starch. This includes products such as beets, potatoes, carrots, bananas, tangerines, legumes, artichokes, and mangos. Individuals should also limit the amount of sugar they consume during the diet, as this can have adverse effects and limit the results seen.