Today, you’ll know about the best-selling HCG diet drops for weight loss available.
Beware of fake HCG drops which don’t have the real HCG hormone and learn to buy the 100% pure HCG drops from the authentic retailers with the help of this review.
This review will expose the best HCG drops supplement for losing weight without side effects.
Best HCG Drops of 2018
There are innumerable sources on the web, telling you which HCG drops are the best, and for good reason. However, know that there are lots of inferior HCG products in the market, which make it really difficult to find a HCG drops product with real hormone.
Not to make it complex for you, we’ve done an in-depth research and came up with the best HCG diet drops to try out in 2018.
We’ve read a lot of reviews and ratings to decide out top 5 winners. These HCG diet drops have been ranked the best with respect to credibility, popularity, quality of ingredients, brand reputation and industry standards.
If you want to do the research yourself, we have the most comprehensive guide to buying the HCG drops on the internet.
This section covers some useful tips you must know before you buy the right HCG diet drops that suit you. Do your homework beforehand to avoid fake and poor-quality products.
Learn How To Buy The Real HCG Drops
HCG Drops are available as both homeopathic and prescription drugs. However, prescription drugs are better.
|Prescription (Real) HCG||Homeopathic HCG|
Prescription HCG drugs contain pure HCG, which make them really effective in controlling weight. They might have a little liquid content as well, but that’s not with all the products across the range. Only a few. They’re available only on a doctor’s prescription and are a tad expensive.
Homeopathic HCG drugs contain a diluted version of HCG, and generally, have energy & metabolism boosting ingredients to help you deal with the weight loss fatigue. They’re availed from sellers online, but don’t forget to do research before buying one. Be on a safer side.
Remember that both homeopathic & prescription HCG drops aren’t FDA-approved. However, several testimonials have discussed as to how HCG Drops was a godsend to them and helped them build a great body frame.
Differentiating The Real Drops from Homeopathic:
Coming back to the point, we've mentioned several factors, based on which we can differentiate between real HCG Drops and Homeopathy Drops. Take a look.
- Prescription HCG is a better and more concentrated form of HCG than Homeopathic drops with respect to absorption and overall effectiveness. Though you'll find some sources, claiming that both pharmaceutical and homeopathic HCG work equally effective and make little to no difference, note that homeopathic HCG have alcohol in the droppers to preserve the HCG, which in turn, kills the effectiveness of HCG.
- This means that those, using homeopathic drops, are basically losing fat because of 500 calorie ultra-low diets, instead of HCG. They aren't really losing weight, but muscle mass, which is important for the body.
- Remember the ideal HCG-driven weight loss is – shedding kilos while maintaining the muscle mass. This is how Prescription HCG works.
- Conduct a test: Just as we know, HCG drops have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. So to conduct a test, Get a pregnancy test kit and squeeze out a few drops of HCG solution from your HCG drops bottle to check if the results are positive. If the test results are positive, you've the real HCG. If not, you've fallen for a fake brand.
After successfully finding the real diet drops, the next question that should pop up is “Where to buy?”
Since physical stores are more likely to sell fraudulent products, it’s recommended to buy real HCG drops online. Usually, online sites have direct buying links and offer products at relatively cheap rates. The process to place the order is really safe. You just have to add the product to your cart and pay. Payments via PayPal, MasterCard and Visa are accepted.
The dosage of HCG drops depends on the length of time you require to lose weight. Also, take factors like age, height, weight and medical history, to decide your dosage.
- Once you’ve dropped HCG on your tongue, avoid eating or drinking anything for next 30 minutes.
- If you’re taking 6-10 drops thrice a day, maintain a gap of 2-3 hours b/w two dosages.
- If you’re taking 10-15 drops thrice a day, maintain a gap of 4-5 hours b/w two dosages.
- Use HCG drops thrice a day only, and do not take the frequency. It will reduce the effectiveness.
- Overdose isn’t recommended.
Benefits of HCG Drops
Here’re the advantages of HCG Drops, explaining why it makes sense to see them soaking such phenomenal love in the market. Read on!
- HCG drop diets are your key to reducing weight as fast as possible.
- There’s no diet-like trauma involved. You eat less because you’re motivated to do so; and not out of compulsion.
- Goodbye, exercises! There’s absolutely no need to hustle and sweat your lungs out in a gym.
- And confidence? Wow, you feel like powering through your days with such a great body. Wear fabulous clothes and stay kick-ass.
- You gradually become habitual to eating healthy, and that’s pretty fantastic.
- HCG drops don’t cost a bomb. They are quite reasonable.
Now that you know the good things, it’s time to turn to the BAD (not ugly, though).
HCG Drops Diet Side Effects and Precautions
Since HCG drops diet involve huge calorie cuts, you’ll end up experiencing a lot of changes and withdrawal symptoms in your body. Of course, you’ll be feeling terrible for a few days.
The commonest of side effects are Headaches, Fatigue, Depression, Insomnia, Irritability, and Swelling of hands & feet.
If you feel extremely uncomfortable or notice some unusual changes in your body, report your condition immediately to the doctor.
Don’t forget to read the FDA document we’ve provided a link to, above in this document.
What is HCG?
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is a hormone secreted during pregnancy by the placenta and promotes the healthy development of the fetus. It's factored in (as a marker) to diagnose pregnancy in home tests. Also, it's used to treat low fertile rates in both men and women.
- A hormone secreted in copious quantities during pregnancy and promotes the healthy development of the fetus.
- Factored in (as a marker) to diagnose pregnancy in home tests.
- also used to treat low fertile rates in both men and women.
- Harmful if produced in excess. The risks of developing ovarian, testicular and placental cancers might aggravate.
How Are HCG Drops Made?
HCG Drops contain ingredients, synthesized from HCG pregnancy hormone, which improves metabolism and stimulates the liver to burn excess fat into energy.
What is HCG diet?
HCG diet is a ‘fast’ weight loss method. It helps you lose weight without feeling hungry with the help of HCG drops supplement. Well, an HCG diet snips out the excess weight by:
- Limiting your calorie intake to only 500,800 or 1200 calories a day, known as ultra-low calorie diet. Once you’re put on HCG diet, you’ll start feeling less hungry and as a result, will be eating less. You’ll be gradually brought down to two meals a day, and feel more satisfied and fuller than ever before.
- Administering doses of HCG hormone by either using:
- Creams and sprays;
- And, HCG Drops.
How HCG drops work for weight loss?
HCG diet drops work by interacting with Human Hypothalamus and asking it to ‘stop’.
Now, what do I actually mean?
Okay, let me break down the complexity for you. Hypothalamus is a vital brain section, where a lot of metabolic processes, including body temperature, sleep, fatigue and hunger among many more, are controlled. If Hypothalamus is stimulated, your body is alerted of hunger and you feel an urge to eat and satisfy your pangs.
That means, if this section is less stimulated, you can eat much less than your usual routine.
HCG drops inhibit hunger and promote less food intake by releasing leptin hormone and reducing the stimulation caused to Hypothalamus region of the brain. However, you feel no dip in your energy levels and stay motivated as before to go by your day.
Besides hunger control…
HCG diet Drops also mobilize fat. Since you’re put on ultra-low calorie diet and are indulging less in drools of foods, your body starts losing accumulated fat in regions, like arms, legs, belly, helping you in winning yourself a body you’ve dreamt of.
How effective is HCG drops for weight loss?
The effectiveness of HCG diet drops is no empty talk. There’s a clinical study to back the claims. A British doctor, Albert Simeons in 1954, concluded that HCG is effective in catalyzing weight loss. Also, there are a lot of positive customer reviews, where the users have talked about losing weight every day until they got the shape they had ever wanted.
Is HCG drops safe?
HCG drop diets are safe to use. People have used it without experiencing little to no side-effects. However, if you’ve had any medical condition, or are allergic to certain substances, it’s recommended to seek medical guidance.
How long should HCG drops be consumed?
Use HCG drops for 26-43 days for the first round. This would be enough. Take a break after the completion of the first cycle, and include high-fat foods in your diet for the initial 2 days.
What is the calorie intake while on HCG diet drops?
The diet program is divided into three phase. The first phase is the Loading phase, where you need to eat high-calorie food for 2 days. The second phase is Weight Loss phase, which requires you to increase administration of HCG hormone, combined with 500,800 or 1200 calories a day. This should continue for 3 to 6 months. The last phase is Maintenance phase when you should stop using HCG completely, and gradually increase your food intake. Also, you must steer clear of consuming sugar and starch for 3 weeks.
Is exercise recommended with HCG diet drops?
Easy exercise is fine, but avoid intense exercises on a low-calorie diet.
Which foods can one eat on HCG diet?
HCG Diet must include One Protein + One Vegetable + One Bread + One Fruit. Drink water as much as you can. Drink 2 cups of skimmed milk if you wish, but avoid butter and oils. Coffee and tea are allowed.
Is HCG drops FDA-approved?
Diet drops and other HCG-based products haven’t been able to impress the FDA. The agency has suggested to not use these products, as restrictive diets are very dangerous. It said that consumers on such restrictive diets are at increased risk for side effects that include gallstone formation, an imbalance of the electrolytes that keep the body’s muscles and nerves functioning properly, and an irregular heartbeat. You can read the whole document HERE.
How much a bottle of HCG drops costs?
The buying price of an HCG drop can vary between $30-$60.
Is HCG drops safe for menstruating women?
Though we haven’t come across any effect caused to the menstruation cycle of women, you must avoid using HCG diet drops during ‘that’ phase of the month. Resume to your HCG routine as soon as the period ends.
Should a pregnant or a breastfeeding mother use HCG diet drops?
A woman, when pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, is required to eat highly nutritious food. Also, HCG diet drops initially result in side effects like headache, fatigue, and depression. Since HCG diet drops put you on a low-calorie diet, it’s best to not use them when you’re pregnant or nursing a baby.
Is HCG diet drops safe for use in diabetes?
HCG diet drops don’t contain sugar, so they can be used in diabetes. However, it’s best to consult a physician before. Stevia is recommended as a sugar substitute for diabetic patients.
How do HCG diet drops taste like?
HCG drops have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin hormone, along with vitamins and other salts. They don’t have alcohol content. HCG drops are mostly tasteless and have a smooth flavor.
Is HCG drops safe for use with Vitamin pills?
Yes, absolutely. You can use HCG diet drops with vitamin pills. There are no side effects.
Are frozen HCG drops considered ruined or expired?
The cold weather might freeze the HCG drop bottles, but the product doesn’t lose its potency. You can still use it without any worry or fear.
Does HCG Help in Treating Fertility?
Yes, it does and used in the clinical setting as a treatment for fertility. An HCG diet isn't reported to have any negative or adverse impacts on the fertility of both men & women. It's used in women to stimulate ovulation and has minimal side-effects.
Can Men Use HCG Drops?
Yes, men can. In fact, a low-level HCG therapy is helpful to boost testosterone levels or low sperm counts in men.
Physical or Online Stores: Which is the best way of buying HCG drops?
Since physical stores are more likely to sell fraudulent products, it’s recommended to buy HCG drops online. Usually, online sites have direct buying links, and offer products at relatively cheap rates.
How much can a bottle of HCG drops cost?
The price of the HCG drops bottle can vary between $30-$60.
Are HCG drop bottles available at Amazon and Walmart?
Yes, You can buy the diet drops from Amazon, GNC and Walmart. But its always suggested buying the supplement from the official product store.
Can I be able to lose weight on HCG drops without doing the diet?
Yes, you can lose weight but the journey is going to be longer.
Which is the best HCG drop product to buy?
In our review and test, HCG complex stands out. We would recommend you the same.