If you have purchased HCG injections, and you don't know how to mix them, Then, we have got you this comprehensive guide.
Mixing HCG injections can test your knowledge, especially when you are using them for the first time. Since HCG impacts whole-body wellness, it’s important to mix injections carefully and unlock their real potency for your overweight problem. The best way to do it is to go along with the pharmaceutical ratios. Prepare formulas accurately to reduce the risk of developing potentially weak and saturated concoctions, which are of no use at all. To help you achieve a perfect HCG mixture, we have rounded up important tips that you must read.
- Clean your 3 vials thoroughly- the three vials; hCG, Bacteriostatic water or sodium chloride, and sterile vial should be cleaned using alcohol. Remove any covering tops of the vials and wipe them off with an alcohol solution or alcohol prep pads. When rubbing off, ensure that the wet pad or cloth containing alcohol is moved in one direction only. Avoid rubbing back and forth since this will only spread the contaminants on the vials.
- Break off glass vials using an approved tool, or by using a rag. Ensure that none of the glass gets into the HCG vials. It is recommended that you go for plastic vials.
- Add all but 2 cc’s of your bacteriostatic water or Sodium Chloride to your sterile vial, so that you don’t contaminate the rest of your water bottle with hCG.
- After adding 2 cc’s of water to your vial, take another 2 cc’s of water from that vial and add it to your hCG vial. Then carefully roll the vial back and forth using your fingers until all the powder is dissolved, then withdraw it and add to your sterile vial. If your hCG is liquid, use one less cc of fluid for this step.
- Adding up a total of 4 cc’s of fluid from the previous steps, to 2000 iu’s of hCG makes it 500 iu’s per cc of the solution. This allows for easier calculations of 4 cc’s is 200 iu’s; .35 cc’s is 175 iu’s, .3 cc’s is 150 iu’s, and .25 cc’s is 125 iu’s. A dose of 150 iu’s is good for starting with. This leaves you with a reasonable amount in case you need to make small dose changes and also plenty of fluid to dilute your hCG. Alternatively, you can double this amount to 8 cc instead of 4cc, as many people would prefer to do which now makes the dosage; 200 iu’s is .8 cc’s, 175 iu’s is .7 cc’s, 150 iu’s is .6 cc’s, and 125 is .5 cc’s. The only disadvantage now is that it becomes harder to see the marks on the syringe, therefore using a lot more of the fluid is much easier.
- Use a mixing needle that is at least 3 cc’s, and 1.5” long so you can reach the bottom of the HCG vial. The most common gauge is 25, though it does not really account for much in this case.
- Ensure that there are no air bubbles in the syringe when drawing out a shot. Pull the plunger out and push into the mixing vial when you are drawing out the shot.
- Make sure your vial and shots are either wrapped in foil or in a container that does not let in light, and store them in the refrigerator.
With above steps, you will be well prepared when mixing HCG injections for Weight Loss.
Note: These are purely author's views for information purpose only.
Shannon, a self-employed, foodie and social media junkie lives in Sunnyvale, CA. Formerly a Nutritionist who left a professional career stays at home with kids. Currently writes for purehcgdietdrops.com and other weight loss supplement websites. You can reach her on FB for weight loss queries.