Phase 1 of the HCG diet is also known as loading days and includes cleansing. On the very first day of the diet you are allowed to eat whatever and as much as pleases you. It will be right to say that you must eat everything that you will be missing during this diet plan. Intake of food items like French fries, pasta, candies, cake, ice cream and bread is highly appreciated. This first phase of the HCG will continue for two days and will end on the third day. It is always useful to select a stable time to take HCG. In this way you will be capable of being consistent with whatever you have been instructed about the use of your HCG.
For instance, if the HCG prescription requires you to take twice a day, then select the times that are convenient for you. Like you wake up at 6 am and then you reach home from office by 6 pm. Therefore you can take it at these times. These will work best for you.
Also not to forget that during this phase you are expected to take food items which are rich in fats and carbohydrates. Therefore think of treating yourself with delicious dishes. Now you need to gear yourself up. Hold on to your knife and fork. Put on your napkin or bib whatever you use. It is because you are just about to come across a compilation of seriously delicious recipes for the HCG phase 1. These selected recipes are mouthwatering and will satisfy you well.
These bursting with flavor wraps are juicy and at the same time and they are low in carbs.
- 100 grams of lean steak or ground beef
- 1 minced garlic and crushed clove
- Dash of onion powder, garlic powder and dried oregano
- Cayene pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- Fresh chopped cilantro, salt and black pepper to taste
- Lettuce leaves
- Brown the ground beef.
- Add garlic, onion and spices along with a little water.
- Simmer it for 5 to 10 minutes gently.
- Add salt. It’s ready to be served.
HCG-Iced Cinnamon Coffee:
Next in line is the hcg-iced cinnamon coffee.
- Stevia to taste
- Ice cubes
- Black fresh brewed coffee
- Stevia to taste
- 8 0z black coffee
- Ice cubes 6-10
- Place all of these in the blender until and unless the ice is crushed. Enjoy a refreshing drink.
HCG Orange Ginger Chicken:
This yummy dish will treat you with 1 fruit and 1 protein food item.
- 100 grams chicken – chunks of chicken
- Orange – cut in 1/4s
- 1 T fresh ginger root
- ½ t basil
- Juice of a half lemon
- 2-3 cloves minced garlic
- Black pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the pan over medium heat.
- Sprinkle pepper over chicken. Then peel and make sections of the orange. Afterwards add these orange sections, lemon juice, ginger and basil.
- Stir it well for like few minutes.
- Cover and simmer it for about half an hour. Enjoy the dish at its best.
HCG Baked Onion:
- 100 grams onion (usually makes up to one onion)
- Garlic powder
- Cayene pepper
- Seasoned salt
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1 crushed melba toast
Pre-heat the oven to 350. On upright sheet of foil place the onions. Make deep slices in the onion. Do not cut them completely. Sprinkle with the seasonings and melba toast on the top of everything. Place it in oven for around 20 minutes or till onion is soft. Enjoy the dish at its best.
HCG strawberry spinach salad:
This is one of the greatest salads for the people who are going through the first phase of the hcg diet.
- 2 handfull heaping of Fresh Spinach
- 1 handful of strawberries
- 4 oz of raw meat; it can be lean beef, chicken and shrimp
- 2 tablespoon of celery seed vinegar
Chop spinach in to bites pieces and slice strawberries. Cook the meat and cut in to bite sized pieces. Place in the bowl with spinach and strawberries at the top with celery seed vinegar garnishing along with seseme seeds. Let it wilt and you will enjoy at its best.
For better results during the first phase (Cleansing & Loading), it is recommended that you use natural cleansing products such as Colonew which acts as a colon cleanser which removes harmful toxins found in your body.
As for phase 1-loading, you are advised to use Whole Food Multivitamin as a supplement during the diet. Whole Food Multivitamin is essential in providing minerals, vitamins and whole foods which are vital during the diet. It is HCG approved and contains useful nutritional support information
Upon completing this stage, which is normally 2 days, then follows the phase 2 of HCG-the burning stage. This phase involves getting started in the HCG diet plan which includes intake of premeasured calories, depending on the amount of weight you want to lose.