The internet is full of shitty and fluff stuff on HCG Diets that takes you nowhere. So we, in our personal capacity, have demystified HCG diets to help you cut an enviable frame out of the lard. Take a read.
Phase One of the HCG Diet Plan is referred to as ‘Loading Days’. It’s a basically a run-up to the extensive phases of the diet when calorie intakes are significantly slashed. During the first phase of the HCG Diet, you’re encouraged to eat your favorite foods, be it candies, donuts, ice-cream or pizzas, to your heart’s content. Basically, everything that you’ll regret missing out during the later stages of the diet program. This will continue for two consecutive days, and on the third day, you’ll be put on a low-calorie diet for desired weight loss. This is when you’ll have to decide on a particular time for taking HCG. Doing so, you’ll be able to maintain a consistency of dosages along with whatever you’ve been suggested to do while on HCG.
Also not to forget that during this phase you are expected to take food items which are rich in fats and carbohydrates. Therefore think of treating yourself with delicious dishes. Now you need to gear yourself up. Hold on to your knife and fork. Put on your napkin or bib whatever you use. It is because you are just about to come across a compilation of seriously delicious recipes for the HCG phase 1. These selected recipes are mouthwatering and will satisfy you well.
Low-Carb Lettuce Wraps:
These bursting with flavor wraps are juicy and at the same time and they are low in carbs.
- 100 grams of lean steak or ground beef
- 1 minced garlic and crushed clove
- Dash of onion powder, garlic powder and dried oregano
- Cayene pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- Fresh chopped cilantro, salt and black pepper to taste
- Lettuce leaves
- Brown the ground beef.
- Add garlic, onion and spices along with a little water.
- Simmer it for 5 to 10 minutes gently.
- Add salt. It’s ready to be served.
HCG-Iced Cinnamon Coffee:
Next in line is the hcg-iced cinnamon coffee.
- Stevia to taste
- Ice cubes
- Black fresh brewed coffee
- Stevia to taste
- 8 0z black coffee
- Ice cubes 6-10
- Place all of these in the blender until and unless the ice is crushed. Enjoy a refreshing drink.
HCG Orange Ginger Chicken:
This yummy dish will treat you with 1 fruit and 1 protein food item.
- 100 grams chicken – chunks of chicken
- Orange – cut in 1/4s
- 1 T fresh ginger root
- ½ t basil
- Juice of a half lemon
- 2-3 cloves minced garlic
- Black pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the pan over medium heat.
- Sprinkle pepper over chicken. Then peel and make sections of the orange. Afterward add these orange sections, lemon juice, ginger and basil.
- Stir it well for like few minutes.
- Cover and simmer it for about half an hour. Enjoy the dish at its best.
HCG Baked Onion:
- 100 grams onion (usually makes up to one onion)
- Garlic powder
- Cayene pepper
- Seasoned salt
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1 crushed melba toast
Pre-heat the oven to 350. On upright sheet of foil place the onions. Make deep slices in the onion. Do not cut them completely. Sprinkle with the seasonings and melba toast on the top of everything. Place it in oven for around 20 minutes or till onion is soft. Enjoy the dish at its best.
HCG strawberry spinach salad:
This is one of the greatest salads for the people who are going through the first phase of the hcg diet.
- 2 handfull heaping of Fresh Spinach
- 1 handful of strawberries
- 4 oz of raw meat; it can be lean beef, chicken and shrimp
- 2 tablespoon of celery seed vinegar
Chop spinach in to bites pieces and slice strawberries. Cook the meat and cut into bite-sized pieces. Place in the bowl with spinach and strawberries at the top with celery seed vinegar garnishing along with seseme seeds. Let it wilt and you will enjoy at its best.
For better results during the first phase (Cleansing & Loading), it is recommended that you use natural cleansing products such as Colonew which acts as a colon cleanser which removes harmful toxins found in your body.
As for phase 1-loading, you are advised to use Whole Food Multivitamin as a supplement during the diet. Whole Food Multivitamin is essential in providing minerals, vitamins and whole foods which are vital during the diet. It is HCG approved and contains useful nutritional support information
Upon completing this stage, which is normally 2 days, then follows the phase 2 of HCG-the burning stage. This phase involves getting started in the HCG diet plan which includes intake of premeasured calories, depending on the amount of weight you want to lose.
Shannon, a self-employed, foodie and social media junkie lives in Sunnyvale, CA. Formerly a Nutritionist who left a professional career stays at home with kids. Currently writes for purehcgdietdrops.com and other weight loss supplement websites. You can reach her on FB for weight loss queries.